Monday, August 6, 2012

I found this poem I wrote for Nevaeh
Before she died....
Before cancer won...
Before when she fought...



My Little Warrior Princess,how strong and mighty you seem to me.
How much Grace you have upon thee.
How powerful your Lord must be,
to have given you this great strength I see.
Even on those dark bleak days
you seem to have a smile at play
Your heart is loving and at peace
a glow about you seems to release

You are my warrior so strong and brave,
all this to you God he gave.
If only I could be so strong,
If only I didn't know what all could go wrong.
If only I knew the RIGHT answer,
to help you beat this evil cancer.


My warrior princess so pretty and bright
May God continue to give you his light.
May he carry you through this valley
and see you through to the finale.
So long a journey left to go
you are a strong warrior princess with a powerful glow.
Given to you by God up above
Made with his 100% love


Cancer is so STRONG,
It has no fear,no compassion,
It does not discriminate, it does not care,
It doesn't think of innocence,it doesn't think of pain,
It doesn't think of heartache or of love....
It doesn't care she fought!It doesn't care she tried,
It doesn't care she was LOVED, It doesn't care she will be missed...





No comments:

Post a Comment