Friday, July 13, 2012

seems like this new reality of mine is so hard to grasp,I cant breathe here,my mind cannto funcion in a world where Nevaeh does not exhist anymore,my heart cannot heal this side of heaven.Nothing makes sence,everything hurts,from the top of my head to the soles of my feet....it all hurts literally.....
Last night as i tried to pray I asked God a question that I knew had no responce I could understand....
 so much pain and heartache that I cannot see anymore....

I miss her sooooooo very much,no words can even describe that feeling of emptyness without  her....none....
I miss her smile. What a beautiful smile she had......

I miss her eyes.... those sparkly dark brown eyes and those lashes that went on for miles....

I miss her voice,I loved when she would sing and dance...

I miss her silliness....


                                                I miss her beauty......

                                                  
                                I miss everything about her that made her Nevaeh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment